- Rubber Mixing Mill
- Rubber Mixing Mill with Stock Blender
- Cold Feed Rubber Extruder
- Hot Feed Rubber Extruder
- Dispersion Kneader
- Rubber Calender Machine
- Rubber Moulding Hydraulic Press
- Rubber Bale Cutter
- Vulcaniser / Auto Clave
- Reclaim Machinery
- Silicon Rubber Extruder
- Pin Barrel Rubber Extruder
Please fill the below form to get an
Pin Barrel Rubber Extruder
In this type of extruder the screw/barrel/pin combination gives great flexibility due to very good mixing & dispersive action on the compound being transported down the extruder barrel. The arrangement of the pins in the barrel divides the material being transported in the rotary laminar flow along the screw flights. The material undergoes flow division and shifting with only low shear rate, providing mixing and homogenizing without excessive thermal overstressing. The repeated division and rejoining of the material streams constantly creates new surfaces, to give intensive mixing and breakup of the laminar flow, and provides heat interchange between the rubber particles. Energy absorption is claimed to be low and the machine is self cleaning. If necessary a mixing zone portion can also be machined into the screw to improve the productivity when difficult natural rubber stocks are being processed
The pin barrel rubber extruder is mainly used for the shaping extrusions of rubber compounds at room temperature. When fitted with different extruder heads, it can achieve many rubber products in rubber industry, for example, extruding of inner tubes and tire treads, coating of rubber tube and conveyor belt, shaping extrusion of profiles of rubber sheet and plate. In addition, it also incorporates into a multiple extrusion unit together with other (hot or cold feed) rubber extruders. Pin Barrel Rubber Extruder has good plastifying and mixing properties which can result in uniformity goods, low extrusion temperature, high extrusion capacity, low power consumption, wide processing adaptability
- The Pin Barrel Rubber Extruder consists of motor, reduction gear box, feed device, screw, barrel, extrusion head, temperature control unit, electric control device and frame, and so on.
- Main motor is a DC motor with DC speed adjuster, gear reducer is multi-step tooth surface hardened type, and immersion lubrication/oil pump are adopted.
- Feed device is double-walled design for water cooling, and feed roll is designed for water cooling with a rotary joint and adjustable scraper knife for continuous cleaning and is driven by splined coupling ring.
- screw is made of nitrided steel 38CrMoAIA, surface hardened by nitriding, nitriding depth 0.5~0.7mm, and surface hardness 900HV, extrusion barrel is drilled for water cooling and heating with 7~12 pin rows, each have 6~12pins and is made of nitrided steel 38CrMoAIA in bore surface hardened by nitriding, nitriding depth 0.5~0.7mm, and surface hardness approx.950HV.
- Temperature control unit (TCU) for the cooling of screw, pin barrel, feed barrel, feed roll, and extrusion head.
- Frame is welded by steel profiles.
Pin Barrel Rubber Extruder
|Dia of screw(mm)||90||120||150||200||200||250|
|hot water heating zone||4||4||4||4||3||4|